IFA EURO CAMPAIGN
After the 99 championships in Switzerland the IFA launched a 1 Euro promotion campaign. The member federations Brazil, Germany, Austria and Switzerland raised 15.526 Euros in total during the years 1999 - 2003.
This money has been leveraged in the following activities:
- International Coaches Camp, directed by Ernst Almhofer (Austria): participants from Iceland, Malta, Cyprus, Albania and Taiwan.
- training and education course programs in Chile and Argentina, directed by Simone Pfenniger (Switzerland)
- end-of-week course and exhibition in Gent, directed by Kurt Parzer (Austria)
- training and education course programs in Namibia, directed by Hanspeter Brigger (Switzerland)
- training and further education of Mr. Roberto Raduka from Argentina in Austria and diffusing of university and school sports measurements, directed by Ernesto Dohnalek (Argentina)support of training programs for Danish juveniles, directed by Olaf Neuenfeld (Germany)
At the congress of the IFA in 2003 in Porto Alegre/Brasil, the member federations applied for a new edition of the IFA Euro campaign. The purpose of use should be clearly defined by "promotion of fistball around the world." This request was decided unanimously.
Extract from the protocol:
"The IFA Euro campaign was very successful, although just 4 nations took part in it. Many activities could be launched. The executive board therefore files the following petition: The second IFA Euro campaign 2004-2007 shall include the voluntary donation of one Euro by every fistball player regardless of age or gender. The collected money must be used to promote fistball around the world. Every member federation is enabled to formulate a request in writing for promotion. The petition was decided unanimously: 27:0."
The collections shall be organized by the national member federations.
Subscriptions by others can be done via IFA bank account:
Account number: 7447105
Deutsche Bank Düsseldorf, bank identification code: 300 700 24
BIC DEUTDEDBDUE, IBAN DE37300700240741922900
Subject: IFA Euro campaign
We hope for your cooperation!
Executive board of the IFA